World's Most Romantic Beaches

It has been long time since i have made my last post here beach vacations. Actually i wasnt planing in posting today but yestereday i read an article in a world famous magazine called - FHM - about ... no not a hot girl. I mean, i read those ones too but i am not going to talk about them in here since they dont "fit" in here - hehe.

Anyway lets go back to todays subject which is "The Worlds Mos Romantic Beaches". I have found this great article at -> "juicemag.co.uk/the-worlds-most-romantic-beaches" (just copy the code and paste it in the url) and as you guessed it they have a rank about the most Romantic Beaches for Vacation (or living if you have money enough). :P

I dont agree much with their ranking and my personal favorite one is:


Istn it awesome? so just pick you partner and head to the dream romantic beach vacation. I will try to post sooner now...